Tuesday, February 22, 2011

just stuff

It's been a while. I thought life would be a bit more quiet, I guess I was wrong, haha. Last week we (my study colleagues and I) had a workshop hosted by an animation artist. That was nice! In the mean time I have three other projects to work on and even though we just started, deadlines seem te be scary close. Besides all that, I also still have three classes. So PFFFf, it's a lot, but it's wonderfull. All this work keeps the presure on and I feel like I'm learning in a really fast pase at the moment.
Luckily I still find a little bit of time to see some of my friends. The picture I'm posting has to do with that. I know the four people in this picture and have seen them the last few days, but they never knew I drew this... let's hope they won't see, and if they do, that they don't mind ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment