Monday, February 7, 2011

it's been to long

Hi everyone! Sorry it took a while. I'm better now. I haven't posted the last couple of days because this weekend was my birthday, hooray! And I'm in the middle of examweek at the academy. So the whole week is going to remain quiet. I do have something for you today though. My lovely parents gave me a tablet for my birthday, I'm so happy. This picture is the first try to test it out.

It's a mash up of birthday thoughts and part of my costume for carnaval (which is in a month =D).

2 comments:

  1. Wow vet! Ik heb vorige week ook een tablet gekregen, een Wacom Cintiq 12wx. Maar ik moet er echt nog leren er mee om te gaan. Maar jouw eerste 'try out' is wel echt heel vet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel!
    Maar jeetje, heb je geld teveel ofzo? =P
    Ik heb de bamboo fun.

    ReplyDelete