Thursday, January 27, 2011

*deep sigh*

This comic is based on true events.


Yeah, this happened. My washing machine has died on me. And I kid you not with the amount of steam, I could hardly see. I don't know what has happened to it exactly, but I think it has something to do with the heating element. I had the temperature on 40°C (104°F) but when I wanted to touch certain parts of the machine I couldn't because they were too hot, as were the clothes inside. So the water must have been near or at boiling point. I did manage to turn it off though. The water inside had turned black, but that might also have something to do with the fact that I was washing black clothes, I don't know. Fortunetaly it looks like most of my clothes have survived this adventure, except for one sweater. Bad news is, I was finaly managing to save some money, and now it can all go towards a new washing machine, GRRR!

2 comments: