Thursday, October 27, 2011

O... kay...?

One part of my internship(s) is doing a project for the city Oss.
We got this project through Ingrid Friesen. A little bit odd to do, but I'm enjoying it very much because of the style I chose I can practice a bit more with digital techniques.

The project we have to do (me and Andrea) is to design pictographs for the city Oss to acompany internal programs within the future. It will be a set of four images in total. The reason that it feels a bit odd to do is because it is not exactly an illustrative job, but more of a graphical one. I'm afraid i've not balanced that out very well, since it definitaly shifts more to the graphic than the illustrative side, but hey... what do you expect with an assignment like that?

In the end, the workforce at city hall will get to deside if they prefer my designs, or Andrea's. I'll keep you posted on the outcome of that.

Leadership
development

No comments:

Post a Comment